Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 10 slices thick cut bacon cooked and cut into thirds
- 1 baguette sliced 1/2″ and toasted
- olive oil
- 8 oz whole milk ricotta
- fig jam
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Cook bacon until done but not too crispy, set aside. When cooled, cut each slice into three pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place rack in upper third of oven.
- Slice baguettes and brush each slice with olive oil, place on cookie sheet, toast for 3-4 minutes.
- When baguette slices a slightly golden, spoon ricotta onto each little toast and put back into the oven for 1-2 minutes, just until cheese is slightly warm. Remove from oven.
- Top each toast with a small spoonful of fig jam, top with bacon and sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve and enjoy!